[Iftop-users] t key to option ?

Paul Warren pdw at ex-parrot.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:54:47 +0000

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 05:51:22PM +0200, raptor wrote:
> thanx, on which version it is available

0.15.  You've just reminded me that I failed to announce this to the
mailing list.  0.15 is now available for download from:

  http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pdw/iftop/download/iftop-0.15.tar.gz

The change log says:

0.15 10/11/03
* Added linear bar scales (default) ("L")
* Added fixed upper limit for bandwidth
* Choose which average bars display ("B")
* Renamed some buttons and command line options
* Added config file support
* Added command line to turn of port resolution ("-N")

* Fixed the search for libpcap in the configure script
    Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge@gmx.net>

* Updated RPM spec file
    Richard Lucassen <spamtrap@lucassen.org>

Paul