[Iftop-users] iftop on openbsd

Michael admin at ntworks.org
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:07:30 -0700

Ok the make for the patched iftop.c failed :

source=3D'iftop.c' object=3D'iftop.o' libtool=3Dno  =
depfile=3D'.deps/iftop.Po'
tmpdepfile=3D'.deps/iftop.TPo'  depmode=3Dgcc /bin/sh ./config/depcomp  =
gcc
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.      -g -O2 -c `test -f 'iftop.c' || echo
'./'`iftop.c
iftop.c: In function `packet_loop':
iftop.c:511: `p' undeclared (first use in this function)
iftop.c:511: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
iftop.c:511: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/iftop-0.13.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/iftop-0.13 (line 352 of Makefile).
*** Error code 1

forgive me I'm not much of a coder=20
any ideas ?

oh and I need to edit the last email, instead of saying "keyboard input =
is
being recognized"  I meant IS NOT being recognized. =3D(  sorry